• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi! I'm a noob.

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey man, I'm a fellow noob too.
What minor advice I can give is: "Don't get involved in KOs, it starts arguments, and it's now against policy to advertise them. (Knock offs)."

Welcome to the forum.

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome!

~0:30 is totally respectable. It shows you're serious.

The journey to 0:20 is a blast--never give up! :D

I visit Morgantown at least a couple of times a year.

That's close to where me and him live...

I'm going to be down there over the Xmas holidays...PM me if you want to have a cuber meetup.

CitricAcid

WCA
2009TALK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for welcoming me so kindly you all.

For the one who asked: I use 2-look OLL&PLL (On the road to full) and intuitive F2L.

For the one who said 30 sec is bad... how kind of you. Seriously, I've only been cubing for a couple months. -_- Plus, you said you were at 30 too. So who are you to judge?

-CitricAcid

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2864

For the one who asked: I use 2-look OLL&PLL (On the road to full) and intuitive F2L.

For the one who said 30 sec is bad... how kind of you. Seriously, I've only been cubing for a couple months. -_- Plus, you said you were at 30 too. So who are you to judge?

-CitricAcid

Hey! Did you happen to take your sig from my sig >.> :D

CitricAcid

WCA
2009TALK01
YouTube
Visit Channel

-CitricAcid

Hey! Did you happen to take your sig from my sig >.> :D
LOL! How weird, I had no idea!

blakedacuber

Premium Member
WCA
2010BOWE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been cubing nearly 6 months still class myself as a noob:pI just starded learning oh solving yesterday but when i use my right hand my f2l is faster than my let but when i use my left my oll and pll are faster?which hand should i use?????all oppinions (I live in Ireland so Ive never been to any competitions yet I'll hopefully be going to the Bristol open 2010:D

Kxg

Haha, this title reminded me of topic in different forum with a title "I'm stupid, please help me".

anyway, welcome to forums.