• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WCA Profile ID Not Accepted

Cride5

Premium Member
WCA
2009RIDE01
Hi, I've tried adding my WCA profile ID to my user profile but I get the following message:

"You did not enter the correct format for the Cuber Verification Question field. Please read the field description for the expected format."

The ID I'm using is: 2009RIDE01

.. which I'm quite sure should be valid. Is there maybe something up with the validation regex? It was discussed a while ago here:

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14602&page=3

Last edited:

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
if you read the question, its complaining about the cuber verification question, which I put in there to have people actually look up a result. I set it to only ask you at registration, so I'm not sure if it shows up when you go to edit your profile.

--edit--
if you look at the top of the "edit profile" screen, you will see the cuber verification question. Answer it, and you can change your profile.

Last edited:

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Conrad, I didn't know what you looked like, and I didn't hear your name at all throughout the comp. Sorry I missed you. Will you be at Bristol?

if you read the question, its complaining about the cuber verification question, which I put in there to have people actually look up a result. I set it to only ask you at registration, so I'm not sure if it shows up when you go to edit your profile.

--edit--
if you look at the top of the "edit profile" screen, you will see the cuber verification question. Answer it, and you can change your profile.
We should be able to fix this. I'll look into it later, I'm heading to bed now.

Cride5

Premium Member
WCA
2009RIDE01
Conrad, I didn't know what you looked like, and I didn't hear your name at all throughout the comp. Sorry I missed you. Will you be at Bristol?

Lol, yea same. :fp I wasn't sure if you had actually turned up! I probably won't be able to afford any more competitions this year, but its no biggie ... there's always next year... :)

masterofthebass

Premium Member
WCA
2007COHE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

--edit--

there's nothing really to fix :/ Cride just misread and didn't see the cuber verification question.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results

Lol, yea same. :fp I wasn't sure if you had actually turned up! I probably won't be able to afford any more competitions this year, but its no biggie ... there's always next year... :)
Sounds good. Also, I will try to get your alg db on the wiki setup this weekend.

--edit--

there's nothing really to fix :/ Cride just misread and didn't see the cuber verification question.
It looks like anyone who registered before that was implemented has to enter that into their profile before they can edit it. Do we want to keep this, or only ask for it during registration? Either way is fine with me, but we don't want to confuse people.