• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Which speedcube is better?

josmil1

its about personal preference some people like the cube 4 you cube some like the other. Read the reviews posted on this website. Use the search function. I myself prefer the old Type A from any other cube out there.

mcciff2112

WCA
2009MCCA01
I have the first one, it's my main speed cube. Though the quality isn't the greatest. It feels cheap, but that doesn't limit it's abilities. Great cube when lubed and adjusted properly. A lot of people prefer the C4Y cube (second one) but I don't like them. I would recommend the first.

hawkmp4

This belongs in the Hardware Forum. Also, the thread is unnecessary- in the hardware forum there are two stickies that would answer your question.

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
Personal preference. But for me the second one is preferred.

Edit: I don't recommend either of these but of those to the second to clear that up.

Last edited:

tkcube1

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just made a video on 2 really good cubes, an Edison and a Type C check out my youtube channel with the link <----- that way.

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel