• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Been Bugging Me

Me

WCA
2006WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I seriously think that some of these topics in "Speedcubing" section should be put in "Beginner's Central"

I mean they're such simple topics sometimes, "How do I get faster?" is all too common of a thread and one I'm tired of seeing on top especially since they all have the same answer: "Practice".

I don't post as much here anymore because questions and topics that are brought up are usually so mundane and simple.

The forum does have a thread search, and due to the amounts of double postings, I can tell its probably not used often if at all.

Just my rant now flame me back...

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I understand what you are saying. I try to see if a thread is really about/related to speedcubing, and if I think it is, I will leave it. However, I do miss some from time to time. I am hoping to make it a nice welcome PM auto-sent to all newcomers to reiterate to search before posting. However, I am not sure when I will get to that and how effective it will be. I will continue watching to beginners topics and move accordingly.