• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Non-Cubers say the darndest things!

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
I get oh I did 2 sides and got 5 sides once I started chuckling and the guy was like you don't believe. Then I explained. Sticker peeling is annoying as is the sides. I got one guy who said I saw a guy do that in 4 seconds was that the world record. But most annoying is when people say "Oh Isn't the world record held by some asian kid?" and they talk about how asians are the best. No offense to asians I am not racist or anything but they are not the only ones who can solve the cube and the ones on this forum no that it's just ignorant non-asians who think. It's annoying how dumb some non-cubers.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I get oh I did 2 sides and got 5 sides once I started chuckling and the guy was like you don't believe. Then I explained. Sticker peeling is annoying as is the sides. I got one guy who said I saw a guy do that in 4 seconds was that the world record. But most annoying is when people say "Oh Isn't the world record held by some asian kid?" and they talk about how asians are the best. No offense to asians I am not racist or anything but they are not the only ones who can solve the cube and the ones on this forum no that it's just ignorant non-asians who think. It's annoying how dumb some non-cubers.

Run-on sentences are very hard to read.

Meh, I don't get much...

1. "Damn. Asian Skillz!"
2. "Man, you must be a genius!" (why, thank you very much...)

amostay2004

WCA
2009SWEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel

C'mon..you can't say they're dumb cos they don't know stuff only cubers know