• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Introduction video

veazer

Should there be a link to the introduction video on the homepage? I never heard about said video until after I had been a member here for álmost a month, at which time the purpose of the intro video is dead.

veazer

Ahhh. sorry then.
But it should be incorperated into the homepage when it is finished. I saw one of the versions and it looks like it is coming along nicely.

Gparker

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah. That was kinda the point of making it. :p

I'd hope so... I was just saying it shouldn't jusgt be a link in the quicklinks or in one of the forum guidelines stickies, but that it should be embedded into the homepage.

It probably will be when it is done. And it will probably be in that message you get when you first sign up. People have been working on this video for awhile and we keep on adding stuff to it. So, it probably wont be done for awhile.

veazer

If you have a polished, but unfinished version with only some basic stuff in it i think it could go up before the full video is ready...

P.S. I forgot to click the quote button.

Gparker

YouTube
Visit Channel
If you have a polished, but unfinished version with only some basic stuff in it i think it could go up before the full video is ready...

Actually, I think it would be best if it included everything it needed first, were not even done with that yet.

veazer

Actually, I think it would be best if it included everything it needed first, were not even done with that yet.

Well I hope it comes along well. And won't it always be a sort of "work in progress," since new things will undoubtedly be added to it over time?