• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What should I make next?

What should I make with 1 3x3?

• Total voters

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have one store bought 3x3 left over and feel like making something. I've already made a 3x3x5 and a fisher cube. What should I make? I'm thinking a cuboctahedron (truncated cube) or a half-truncated cube. I can't think of anything else. Got any ideas? I want it to be medium difficulty and not too time consuming (1-3 days). I have a dremel and some epoxy putty that I can use.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Musje

I don't think that possible with a normal 3x3...but that would be awesome.
Hmm, shave off pieces of 1 side, add stuff (resin, or whatever you use to add stuff to a cube. maybe even the cut off pieces from the other side) to the other side. Middle stays the same. Repeat 3 times (so you got all sides covered)

Should be possible I think.

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's a

cuboctahedron/half-truncated cube. It's a half-truncated right now (filler is drying) but I might turn it into a cuboctahedron later today.
Which of the two sell for more?

Stay tuned for pictures. :)