• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Comic thread

spdcbr

This is the place to read and post your very own comics! Very entertaining. :)
My personal one:
avkfmb.jpg

Last edited:

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, what? That didn't make any sense. Oh, and for text, you should choose the background color and THEN write the text on top, rather than writing the text and then filling in the background (because that way you have those weird white spaces inside letters).

Here's one I made a while back. My brother and I were trying to borrow a Wii for New Years' so we could play a certain game for the entire night (which we've done before, it's great fun), but we couldn't find anyone who was willing to let us use theirs.
Ffruustration_Wii_originalcontent.jpg

Lewis

WCA
2018PATT01
I once did a series of awful comics in paint. Here is the worst one I could find:

The art is meant to be rubbish; the missing arms and poor colouring were intentional.

Attachments

• #5.PNG
    #5.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 353

spdcbr

What th- shelly is beating me at my own thread???!?!??! I'll make more if I have more time on my hands...