• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Weekly competition 2009-16

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
i can so sup 100 points if i ever compete all events :(
If you really compete in all events, you might go over 200 points!

i should have done multi! a short 2/2 would have beaten mike!

Exactly. And this week, a short 2/2 will beat Tim (Mr. 24/24)! (And probably it will beat me too, since I'm going to try BH corners again. But maybe not - I'm getting better at it.)

Yeah, it's always worth it to give a small multi a try - there's always a chance for even the best people to have an off day, which often results in disaster. For those who can do many cubes reasonably reliably, though, I'm convinced the odds are better of having a non-DNF by doing as many cubes as you can comfortably handle.

Gparker

YouTube
Visit Channel
i should have done multi! a short 2/2 would have beaten mike!

Exactly. And this week, a short 2/2 will beat Tim (Mr. 24/24)! (And probably it will beat me too, since I'm going to try BH corners again. But maybe not - I'm getting better at it.)

Yeah, it's always worth it to give a small multi a try - there's always a chance for even the best people to have an off day, which often results in disaster. For those who can do many cubes reasonably reliably, though, I'm convinced the odds are better of having a non-DNF by doing as many cubes as you can comfortably handle.

I wish you good luck at BH corners. It will probably make 11 or maybe even 12 cubes possible for you. And ive noticed alot of good multi people are off this week. Tim says in 8/8 in over 30 minutes is a failuare(for him at least ;) ) and you had a bad 1/6. And yes, doing more cubes may not always result in a DNF :D. I wish i had more cubes though. 3 cubes is nothing for me now and i really want to try 6+ in the near future. I want to get really good at multi since it's my favorite event.

MatsBergsten

Premium Member
WCA
2008BERG04
did i add my 2bld too late. cuz i thought i did it in time

No, not at all. I / my program missed it because the event was surrounded by curly
braces and the result was on the next line. I'll post a little guide how to format the
results when I have the time.

Sorry about that, I have added your result and moved you upwards in the total.