• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How am I to find new posts?

burntbizzkit

Does this forum have a way of viewing all unread posts? Because this forum (and the amount of posts per day) is so small, this would be an extremely useful feature.

I have been browsing through each forum separately because that appears to be the only way to find all new posts, however, I'm also noticing that post that I have already read are marked as 'unread'! This makes it even harder to find new posts because over half of the posts I am reading are ones that I've already read!

I'm curious if these problems, at least the latter, can be fixed. Thanks.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
At the top of the page, click on "View new posts". Let me know if that helps.

As far as read/unread posts, are you always logged into the forum (have remember pass/auto signin)? Because if you are a guest and login, that will change the read/unread posts, I think. Or maybe something to do with the cookies.
Pat

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
If you want subscribe a topic, click on "Email this topic" at the top of each topic. If you want to subscribe to a forum, click "Subscribe to forum" at the bottom of the forum page.
Pat