• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

premium/junior members?

holypasta

why is it that, while most users are "members," some others are "junior members" or "premium members?" i don't remember ever having been a "junior member."

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fun Fact: it actually used to say "members" instead of member.

Fun Fact: *I think* there are only two regular moderators(non-supermods) and they are the co-creators of BH: cmhardwick and dbeyer.

Edit: it appears dbeyer is no longer a mod. Either that or he was never one in the first place and I am hallucinating.

D

Deleted member 2864

Noob Q:What does it take to become a Mod?

I would say, when there is need for one, and someone who is well respected on the forum and who can be trusted to act responsibly.

*waves hands* Ooohh!!!! PICK ME! PICK ME!!!! I'M RESPONSIBLE!!!!! I- *knocks off vase from waving hands* Err... that didn't count! :p