• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Minnesota Open 2009

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
I'm so sad... I probably won't we able to make it...
Well I was trying to get one in KC, but the venue failed...

When did you find out about the venue? The ironic thing is that some of the weekends I was considering got eliminated by what I knew about the potential MO Open.

Bah, no megaminx. :( Let's hope I can come,
(and really hope that if I do, Megaminx is added)

When you register, you can specify what additional events you would want to compete in. Depending on what's happening the day of the competition, I'll look at that information to add new events. I've always been able to add new events at my other competitions. I just prefer adding events to cutting events.

Also Connor, CubingUSA is set up to accept Canadian registrations, so you can be notified of competitions near the border.

Last edited:

ConnorCuber

WCA
2008GRIE01
Bah, no megaminx. :( Let's hope I can come,
(and really hope that if I do, Megaminx is added)
When you register, you can specify what additional events you would want to compete in. Depending on what's happening the day of the competition, I'll look at that information to add new events. I've always been able to add new events at my other competitions. I just prefer adding events to cutting events.

Also Connor, CubingUSA is set up to accept Canadian registrations, so you can be notified of competitions near the border.

I noticed that sometime after posting my post, Fingers Crossed!

Also thats rather convenient, I think I am going to register soon.

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
Things have changed, so Waris and I will probably be going now. :)

Good, I was glad it was able to work out. I felt bad when scheduling conflicts made me put it on that date. Now if Phil doesn't show up, then perhaps Waris will be able to collect a bunch of gold medals to match his silvers from Wisconsin :)

DavidWoner

The Punchmaster
WCA
2008WONE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Things have changed, so Waris and I will probably be going now. :)

Good, I was glad it was able to work out. I felt bad when scheduling conflicts made me put it on that date. Now if Phil doesn't show up, then perhaps Waris will be able to collect a bunch of gold medals to match his silvers from Wisconsin :)

Then I can get as many silvers as he has golds! :p Oh I can beat him in side events! :D

Not if I can get a ride >_>

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for the bump/double post. (The comp is in ~2 1/2 weeks so...)

Is anyone else going? I might be selling a/some puzzle(s) there if anyone's interested.