• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[WR] 10.83 3x3 average Yumu Tabuchi

soccerking813

A 3-way race. That would be very interesting.
Or maybe all three are doing an average of 5 at the same time, and they are all doing really good. Not that that is likely to happen, but it would be fun to watch.

gasmus

WCA
2007VALL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That was an amazing WR! The thing that is strange to me is that Yu did not even compete in 3x3, or even 4x4. Was that on purpose, so that Yumu could do good? Just theories I have forming in my head.

The maximum number of events was 4

Or maybe all three are doing an average of 5 at the same time, and they are all doing really good. Not that that is likely to happen, but it would be fun to watch.

There are more than 3 potential WR holders, dont you think the world championships are a better idea?

Hadley4000

WCA
2008SHEF01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Yu
Yumu
Erik
Andrew Kang
Jason Baum
Harris Chan
Edouard Chambon
Tomasz Zolnowski
Milan

All very capable. And that is just a few, there are others who could do it.

Anyway. It looked like they didn't know right away. NO ONE reacted to it, so I bet they had to wait a while before they realized.

Sebastien

Premium Member
WCA
2008AURO01
Anyway. It looked like they didn't know right away. NO ONE reacted to it, so I bet they had to wait a while before they realized.

How can you NOT know that? Are people really so stupid that they cannot calculate such easy stuff? After a counting 9.30 and an 11.03 it is so clear that every sub 13 solve would bring a new WR average.

Lofty

WCA
2008LOFT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Even if they didnt know it was the WR, it was still ridiculously fast and could have had some reaction. LIke we didnt know my average was the NaR just that it was sub-20 and so I was excited. But I guess Japanese culture is different.

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel