• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] My Project - Speedcubing

Edam

Premium Member
WCA
2008WILL03

well, this is what i'm submitting on friday for my coursework, hopefully i'll get a pass even though i know the lecturer happens to think it's very boring.

Expect a longer edit, with a bit more stuff to appear sometime - assuming i get round to it. I was limited by a 10minute maximum for this one.

i'm interested to know what people think,

oh, also, youtube seems to have made it look a little bit rubbish, the full version looks nicer.
:)
-adam

Last edited by a moderator:

jazzthief81

Premium Member
WCA
2003VAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Adam,

Wow, you certainly put this together swiftly! I think the end product looks extremely nice.

I had a very good time with you and I hope we meet at another competition.

Edam

Premium Member
WCA
2008WILL03
Hey Adam,

Wow, you certainly put this together swiftly! I think the end product looks extremely nice.

I had a very good time with you and I hope we meet at another competition.

thankyou :) the extra footage i have to put into a longer edit is mostly you and arnaud's interview bits which i was quite sad i couldn't get in for the 10min limit.

its' been a few days of manic capturing and editing, i have over 60gb of footage from the weekend!

i'm glad it's come out as well as it has, there are a few white balance issues but we did the best we could.

i hope we meet again soon too ;)

Edam

Premium Member
WCA
2008WILL03
hah, sub 20 would be nice, fair bit more work to do, still around 25 now.

next time i see YOU you'd better be willing to solve a 5x5 for a relay!

you're fine joey! from one of the work edits i showed a lecturer they were most interested in you.. asking how you did BLD, he got most annoyed when i said i couldn't really explain it to him in a way he'd understand.

nice to know everyone thinks it's ok, makes me worry a little less about passing this year!