• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Noobs and Newbs stumble upon Nakajima

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
After a browsing random cube videos, I stumbled upon the infamous 6.57 from Nakajima... yeah.

Well I decided to see what sites linked to it, and this is one that I found.

http://onceuponawin.com/2008/12/23/win-pictures-rubiks-cube/#comment-6837

Noobs and newbs all over to comments, so I decided to give the a good response. I got to the last one and decided to just reply to that one, but there are so many more to comment on. And yes, I purposely went overboard toward the end of my comment...
Basically a festival full of non-cubers everywhere! The stories shared here about them and wierd experiences, and here's much more.

Oh, and there's the most-known, highly popular, insane, worldwide comment there too.

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
To beat the official time the cube must have one of each color on each side. You’ll notice that one of the sides only has 5 colors on it, and another only has 3.
LOL. I want to see this guy scramble a 2^3 or a megaminx :D

Alpha Shenron

To beat the official time the cube must have one of each color on each side. You’ll notice that one of the sides only has 5 colors on it, and another only has 3.
What's more difficult scrambling it this guys way or solving the cube?
That guy makes scrambling the cube sound difficult.

JohnnyA

WCA
2009ADLA01

It's impossible to have only one of each colour on each side. Six colours, nine stickers! :p

(X)

WCA
2009GLOP01
YouTube
Visit Channel

It's impossible to have only one of each colour on each side. Six colours, nine stickers! :p

Nicely observed;)

mcciff2112

WCA
2009MCCA01

i think what that kid meant when he said that was that you have to have at least one of each color on a side, which is still untrue, but i dont think he meant that you can only have one of each color on each side

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel

lol megaminx? i wanna see him scramble a teraminx :p and haha...one of each color? nice lol i wanna see him do this, take a pic of it, and show it to all of us so we can all learn the proper way to scramble :p

shadowclad002

i hate it when that happens. Okay. ok i'm form the philippines. The guy with the Phillipines record for single uploads an 11 second solve on youtube. Everybody says he cheated. MY God! HE does those solves everyday! Between snacks with his girlfriend. Sheesh.

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
i hate it when that happens. Okay. ok i'm form the philippines. The guy with the Phillipines record for single uploads an 11 second solve on youtube. Everybody says he cheated. MY God! HE does those solves everyday! Between snacks with his girlfriend. Sheesh.

What if he's snacking with his girlfriend between Solving? :p

J/K j/k.

adragast

I agree that the quotes you are using are funny but I like these ones too:

"I’m not doubting that it is possible to solve a rubix cube that fast, I’ve seen things like it before, and I’m sure I can just google the guy’s name and get my answer, just wanted to know what everyone else thought."
So just do it !

"6.57 seconds is extremely fast, and is possible from the pros, but the solve looked a bit too simple to me."
Yes and, of course, Yu is just a beginner... Oh wait, there is some profesional cube solvers ?