DGCubes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Accomplishments About Official results

• how to get free puzzles
    DGCubes
    DGCubes
    You have two options:
    1) Get really fast. If you get a world record, a company will likely contact you asking to sponsor you; otherwise, you might need to contact one on your own.
    2) Start a YouTube channel and get a good following. Same as before; if you're really big, a company may offer to sponsor you. If you're slightly lesser known, you may have to reach out to one.
    DGCubes
    DGCubes
    I must point out though, that neither one of these two is easy and both will take at least a couple years. You should NOT be in it just for the free puzzles; you should honestly love cubing.
    Nice seeing you at Princeton yesterday. Had a great time, I'll see you at liberty science in december!

P.S: I'm Zach from the scrambling area :p
    Would you consider going to a Worlds comp?
    DGCubes
    DGCubes
    I'd love to, but I don't really have to think about that for another year and a half or so. :p
    Reactions: west
    Have you ever thought of making a gaming channel? Since you like Mario and stuff so much :p
    DGCubes
    DGCubes
    I've considered it, but I honestly don't have the time to run two channels at once; I barely have the time for one, lol. Besides, the gaming scene on YouTube is pretty oversaturated at this point, so I don't think I would really add anything new. I might do a couple gaming streams on my second channel if I have time in the future though. :)
    Hey DG! Would you ever consider learning a method like Roux or ZZ for fun? I am currently switching to Roux and this question popped into my mind when I was on your page :D
    DGCubes
    DGCubes
    Hey! I actually used ZZ for OH for a few months, but I switched back to CFOP recently because I was faster with it. I know how to do Roux, but I don't know any CMLL or LSE algs, so I just do it intuitively or use similar algs I do know.
    ECSCubed
    ECSCubed
    Oh, that's pretty cool, I'm currently switching from CFOP to Roux for many reasons, I expect it to be a pretty bumpy ride but I think it will be worth it in the long run :)
    Hey dg, I just recently got back into cubing, and I am really into 2x2 right now. I'm learning ORTEGA, but I'm struggling with some PBL cases. Could you point me towards a good tutorial?
    why are u on like every minute DGCubes
    DGCubes
    DGCubes
    Why not?
    west
    west
    alright but why is 2x2 bad
    JustinTimeCuber
    JustinTimeCuber
    2x2 is not bad, Daniel was just indoctrinated by the establishment elites to prefer pyraminx.
    Hey DG, would you ever consider learning a large alg set like ollcp or zbll? I am trying to learn zbll this year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…