• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Icon - 52.84

cookingfat

WCA
2009HARP01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Tomarse

WCA
2008DOOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

cookingfat

WCA
2009HARP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
nah, sadly I missed out on that. I'd not been cubing that long anyway, but I'm ready for a competition in 2009, even though I will probably do badly.

Hopefully we will meet then, mate,

Yeah :) what are your times?

slow at the moment, averaging just over 35secs, best time non lucky is 22.79.

bottom cross, 2-look OLL (just learnt the dots), full PLL. I practice a lot, but don't see much improvement. I think my F2L is the problem though.

JohnnyA

WCA
2009ADLA01
Do you know if there will be a UK open this year? I was living in new zealand last year (and the last 15 years) but I live in the UK now so I might be able to come and meet some UK cubers. Might bring along my cube group from school too :p

Escher

Babby
WCA
2008KINN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
theres a uk open every year, dan harris is quite committed i think:) there might be an extra one too, around june/july, with loads of unofficial/less common events, but its not been mentioned since just after last UK Open, so i dont know whats happening with that.

theyve always been in the north, and around november, so you're probably gonna have to travel :p

imo, the closer to breandon vallance you can get, the better;)

and bring as many people as you can! our school have about 17/18 people that can cube now, and many of those are sub minute and improving :)

Tomarse

WCA
2008DOOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
theres a uk open every year, dan harris is quite committed i think:) there might be an extra one too, around june/july, with loads of unofficial/less common events, but its not been mentioned since just after last UK Open, so i dont know whats happening with that.

theyve always been in the north, and around november, so you're probably gonna have to travel :p

imo, the closer to breandon vallance you can get, the better;)

and bring as many people as you can! our school have about 17/18 people that can cube now, and many of those are sub minute and improving :)

Breandan can get anywhere he told me! :p I think we should have one near me, even though I'm as southbound as you can get :p