• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Confusing stuff

Ravi

WCA
2005FERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is a place to put things that are really, really, really, really, really, really confusing. Here are a few examples:
"That that that is that is that that is is is not, but that that that is is is that that is is is." - a true statement, invented by yours truly :D
"Eschew obfuscation." - a hypocritical sentence invented by someone else
"I'm not asking you who's on second." "Who's on first!" "I don't know." "Oh, he's on third base, we're not talking about him right now." - "Who's on First?" (Abbott and Costello)
"Ann, while Bob had had "had", had had "had had". "Had had" had had a better effect on the teacher." - someone else (from this site)

Ravi

WCA
2005FERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Or, the variation of that (which I also invented), "How much ham could a hamster stir if a hamster could stir ham?"... or a combination of the two: "How much ham could a woodster chuck if a hamchuck could stir wood?" I also (co-)invented another one: "How far up could Chuck upchuck if Chuck could upchuck up?"