• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anyone ever compete blindfolded, or plan to?

pjgat09

I have competed numerous times since Horace Mann competition where I firt heard about it. I believe my official best is 7:26, which isn't bad for me. I'm still very excited when I take off the blindfold to find a solved cube. :D

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01
I competed in the Dutch Championship and in the Worlds in BLD events... At the Dutch Champs, I had a 5:5x I think... It's the Dutch record.. I hope to break that at the GCD. I think I could do sub-4 easily, if I just practice enough..

- Jo?l.

gillesvdp

I haven't done any official solve yet, but I'll compete at the GCD.

For the first solve, I'll make sure I can solve it and take as much time as needed.
Just so that I have an official time to beat for the next tries. :p

Howerver, sub10 is very reasonnable. :D

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ah, I'm gonna do it whenever I can get to a comp, as I should be able to smash teh UK record, it's 6:11 now and I'm about twice as fast as that.

Thanks,

~Thom

Cubefactor

I made my first official bld attempt at the Georgia Tournament March 11th. DNF, off by 3 turns. This was before I had gotten a 1st successful blindfold solve at all so I was pleased. I should have remembered my E perm rotated my cube! lol.

Busy preparing for my next chance though.

-Richard