• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

another fun method

mng1994

I have thought up another fun method, of course it's not very fast but it is for fun. If anybody else has thought of thi method then there isn't any point of reading this.

Step 1-place the all of the white pieces on the white side BUT THEY DONT HAVE TO BE ORIENTATED CORRECTLY JUST PERMUTED CORRECTLY!!!

Step 2-permute the yellow side, and not paying attention if they are orientated correctly, using any method you want.

Step 3-permute the middle layer between white and yellow, once again not paying attention if they are correctly orientated.

Step 4-orientate everything by using commutators, or what ever it's called, to finish the corners and edge moves

edge move #1-M,U,M,U,M,U,M,U,M',U,M',U,M',U,M',U this will flip all of the top layers edges

edge move #2-M,U,M,U,M,U2,M',U,M',U,M',U2 this will flip 2 of the top layers edges,the one in front and back. Hope you have fun!:D

joey

WCA
2007GOUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Its better to orient then permute. So make a whole blue side, then the green, then fix the middle layer. Then Permute the blue and green sides. If I remember correctly I got a 48s on my first go with that method!