• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is your best competition time for 3x3x3?

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01
Originally posted by PJK@Mar 16 2006, 06:52 PM
What is your best competition time for 3x3x3? When did you set this record?
Hey Patrick,

My best time at an official competition was set on October 29th, 2005 at the Dutch Championship in the Netherlands. The time was 13.55; 0.01 seconds slower than the official Dutch record. Maybe I can try to break this during the GCD... Well.. I shouldnt say that to myself. The best thing is not to think about records, just have fun at solving cubes.. So that's what I am going to do!!

- Jo?l.

Scott

My best time was 27.34, which i expect to shatter at my next competition. By the way, that personal record was set 12/10/05, at the Rutgers Spring competition hosted by Bob Burton.

David Pritts

My best time for solving the cube at a competition is non-existant, because i've never been to a competition before. :unsure:

If I do go to a competition soon, it will be US nationals (I hope I can go!), and I plan on having my best time be around 30 seconds :D

Right now though, a good solve for me is 50 seconds. I am just starting to get good though, so my time is going to drop as I really learn to use fridrich F2L and the full 3LLL that I pretty much have memorized.

David

Cubefactor

17.87 seconds, Rubiks World Championship

This solve was signifigent; why?

My solves went as follows: DNF (goofed a trigger) 21.xx, 17.87

I knew the 3rd solve had to be awesome to advance so it was ultra high pressure. I even did a dance after the solve though I'm not sure many people noticed.

And then in the second round I sucked; go figure.

-Richard :angry:

skeneegee

26.27 in Orlando, without sunglasses, front centerstage.

I hope I beat it in Pasadena in a couple of weeks!