• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

CCT Version 0.9.1

Cerberus

WCA
2007CHRI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hmmm I written an email, posted on your forum and nothing happened, why not just reply, "we don't care about this issue any more" or "we don't need your help now"
Anybody got a solution for the problem with just showing the scramble viewer?

brunson

WCA
2008BRUN01
Hmmm I written an email, posted on your forum and nothing happened, why not just reply, "we don't care about this issue any more" or "we don't need your help now"

he's working at it, he does care ;)
Dear Cereberus,

You fail to realize that we may be actually fixing bugs, writing features and possibly getting on with our lives instead of responding to every single email that someone sends to us. Please return our software, you are clearly not clever nor appreciative enough to be using it.

Sincerely
*NOT* the real authors, just a sarcastic user

McWizzle94

WCA
2008CHAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel

maybe they are busy with their lives right now. programming CCT is voluntary and they are taking their own time to make it. so you could at least thank them for making it.

btw, thanks for making it :)

hawkmp4

On this subject, has anyone developed a scramble plugin for CCT for pyraminx?

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey all,
Sorry for the delay, but the bug where only the scramble view would be visible has been fixed. Please download the new version of CCT (v 0.9.2) here: http://gnehzr.net/cct/ and let us know if you have any other problems!

Jeremy Fleischman

PS: Cerebus, thank you for your willingness to help us out. Sorry for the delay in fixing the bug, I was just a little busy with school starting.

PPS: Also, if anyone writes a pyraminx scramble plugin, we'd be glad to post it on our website. I would, but I don't have a pyraminx.

Cerberus

WCA
2007CHRI03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for that missunderstanding in my post, I was a bit angry in generel for some private reason and it's not bad that it takes longer or that they care more for real life.
It's ok, the only thing that I didn't like was that he asked for help and I written an email half an hour later and also a post on their forum with no reply.

Thanks for that work that you do for us, the new version works fine at me, no more bug.

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Argh... such a computer noob. Where do I extract CCT 0.9.2 to? I just keep getting:

CCT 0.9.2 Sat Aug 30 12:02:21 BST 2008
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\Family\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI21.281\profiles\defaults.properties
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\Family\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI21.281\guiLayouts

Last edited:

PCwizCube

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Argh... such a computer noob. Where do I extract CCT 0.9.2 to? I just keep getting:

CCT 0.9.2 Sat Aug 30 12:02:21 BST 2008
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\Family\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI21.281\profiles\defaults.properties
Couldn't find file!
C:\Documents and Settings\Family\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI21.281\guiLayouts
Extract it to anywhere that is not part of the folder you're extracting. Easiest way is to extract it to your desktop.

Weird, I didn't extract it, and it still worked!

Last edited:

jfly

WCA
2005FLEI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
MTGJumper,
You're of course, welcome to your opinion, but I would like to know what you find awkward about cct. If you don't mind, please let us know what you feel could be improved with cct. Feedback is always appreciated!

hawkmp4

j-fly, I don't have any programming experience, with java at least, but it'd be a simple matter of writing a pyraminx scrambler. You could just generate a random state for the tips, and for the main scramble the only things that need to be checked for are things like R R', otherwise a string of however many random moves from LFRD and their inverses would do just fine.
I really wish there was more I could do to help with CCT, its a fine program you put out :)