• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

RiDo's Hunting Story for F2L. No intuition or alg memorization required. (Videos)

Bray

I can't thank you enough, you are amazing, and these funny explanations actually help! Thanks!!! :))

Charlemagne

Great videos!! For those that have recently learned F2l, I have noticed that it is easy (if you forget a series of moves) to simply create an "Eagle" position and finish the F2L. I know it isn't the best but just noticed it. What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I'm not fixated on speed as so many others. I just enjoy cubing. Again, thank you for the great tutorials.

Absolutely wonderful tutorials! Thank you! I was wondering what your thoughts are on (for those that are learning F2L and NOT worried too much about speed): If one gets lost, rather than stop, why not simply create an "Eagle" position since it is easily created in virtually every position with a few turn and then solve? I have found it rather easy to create this situation in fewer algorithms than many F2L situations. Just wondering what your thoughts are?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JimCube General Speedcubing Discussion 1