• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Prisma Puzzle Timer

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
I love the easy cross scrambles. They've really helped me look ahead into my 1st F2L pair.
A medium cross setting would be awesome to help the transition to planning the 1st F2L pair on all scrambles.

Walter Souza

WCA
2010SOUZ01
Status update.

Main window:

12eds.png

• Partial scramble highlighting
  • Changes in statistics panel

Puzzles:

J4PVg.png

• Skewb
  • Rubik's domino (3x3x2)
  • Floppy cube (1x3x3)
  • Tower cube (2x2x3)
  • Rubik's tower (2x2x4)

Scramblers:

• 3OP orientation training
  • 3OP permutation training
  • 3x3x3 <U, L>
  • 3x3x3 <U, R>
  • 2x2x2 <U, R, F>
  • 2x2x2 suboptimal random state
  • Pyraminx suboptimal random state
  • Skewb optimal random state
  • Rubik's domino optimal random state
  • Floppy cube optimal random state
  • Tower cube optimal random state
  • Rubik's tower random state

Statistics:

• Interquartile mean

Stackmat timer:

• Interpreter can handle inverted signal

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's only available in source form. If you want to be a tester, I can send you an executable.

Hi, when you upload the newer versions, is it possible that it can import your statistics from earlier verisons? (just in case that I suddenly have done 5000 pyraminx solves, and then you release an update that I just MUST have :p)

Walter Souza

WCA
2010SOUZ01
Hi, when you upload the newer versions, is it possible that it can import your statistics from earlier verisons? (just in case that I suddenly have done 5000 pyraminx solves, and then you release an update that I just MUST have :p)

Yes. It'll be backward compatible.

Won't it just use the same db..?

More likely it'll use a superset of the old db schema.

XXGeneration

WCA
2010CHEN56
Is it possible to make it so that for a period of time after you stop the timer, you can't start another solve again?
I distinctly remember this being available on qqtimer, and that was a really helpful feature.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does this timer require the cable from the stackmat timer to the PC to be stereo? I know for CCT it needs to be stereo. I went reading through the thread to see if this has been talked about, but it's 12 pages so I got tired of that rather quick.

Last edited:

Walter Souza

WCA
2010SOUZ01
Does this timer require the cable from the stackmat timer to the PC to be stereo? I know for CCT it needs to be stereo. I went reading through the thread to see if this has been talked about, but it's 12 pages so I got tired of that rather quick.

It doesn't matter actually. The input signal is read as mono, 8000Hz, 8bit.

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you have an area for troubleshooting it then? I thought I saw you say something about the mono signal but I was unable to find it before the 3rd page (or I missed it). My stackmat isn't working with the program. Does it have to be plugged into mic? or line in? I tried it in the Line In jack and tried the 3 different options for the stackmat input, still didn't work.

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
^^ This is a wild shot in the dark, but I wonder if your mic or line in channels are muted... if you go into to volume settings you could find that - not sure if it makes a difference, but worth a check.

Slash

WCA
2008TROM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Do you have an area for troubleshooting it then? I thought I saw you say something about the mono signal but I was unable to find it before the 3rd page (or I missed it). My stackmat isn't working with the program. Does it have to be plugged into mic? or line in? I tried it in the Line In jack and tried the 3 different options for the stackmat input, still didn't work.

For me it works with mc line in (same with skype mic). But even if you've plugged it into the correct place, you have to set the input line in the timer itself (in options menu I think).

Though if you accidentally use Ubuntu 10.10 the mic might not work (it has a kernel bug I think, cause it doesn't detect any kinda mics). But I think it ain't very likely.