• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Aside from cubing do you play music?

rosy1

Hi everyone,

so I have been addicted with cubing since I was little, but of course as I grow I also learned to love guitars, piano and violin. Does any of you also play a guitar? or any musical instrument?
I am also thinking to buy an electric drum set, can anyone recommend something?
I found this one Best Electronic Drum Set, what do you think?

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I have not played music much recently as I used to (just due to being really busy, and the free time that I have has been cubing related), but I can play some basic songs on Piano, Guitar, Ukulele, Soprano and Alto Recorder, Harmonica, Tin whistle, and when I rented a Clarinet I learned to play several songs on that, but that was a couple of years ago. I am hoping though to slowly get back into playing some instruments, but at the moment I am not playing much.

Hazel

Premium Member
I've been playing piano for like 5 years! In the past, I've also dabbled in Viola, Ukulele, and Guitar. One day I want to learn the Violin!

I used to play violin, I don't think it's really anything special, but maybe you'll love it. It's pretty fun, I just like other instruments better.