• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

Burnsy101

Nah it’s ok
But well done to you and the other people on this thread! I can barely so 3BLD in 20 mins, and I hope that one day o can be as good as the people on here!

WillyPyx

WCA
2016PYWI01
Sorry for a big delay. I updated the table, congrats everyone on your achievements!
Wow, I'm not even top-3 on 6BLD now...
Congrats on your ER!
You forgot my 7-blind and the mega bld of Emma Codet on the previoust page.
Thank you very much for this list, it's very rewarding to try such exploits.

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Wow, I'm not even top-3 on 6BLD now...
Well I have 4 words for that "Step Up Your Game":p.

Congrats to everyone on there achievements in there respective events, you are all motivating me to keep practicing big BLD, so thank you for that. I am trying to join the 6x6 BLD group soon, but I so far have gotten 3 DNF's:).

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nevins Chan Pak Hoong, Malaysia
6bld: 30:15.87[19:08.20]

Very interesting scramble, I opted for the solved set of wings instead of easier centres due to panic.
Dw' 3Fw' R2 D2 3Fw' F Lw U' F' U Rw' F' Fw2 Lw Uw2 Lw' Uw B2 U Rw' Fw2 D2 Lw U' D' Dw2 3Uw' 3Fw' R2 Fw' 3Uw' F U Uw2 Bw U' F2 Uw 3Uw' Rw2 B Rw2 B Uw' F2 Bw L' 3Rw2 Fw2 Lw' Bw2 U 3Uw' F' Dw2 U' F' L2 3Fw Dw F' Fw' Lw' Dw2 Bw' 3Uw' U' R Fw Dw' Bw' Lw L' F2 3Rw R Uw2 Fw2 F' Rw2