• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok, so some people start their cross on colors other than white so that's why each face has a solution. secondly you would follow the solution for U if you want white and hold it white bottom green front (Z means cube rotation following F).

YouTube
Visit Channel
How do I control inspection on csTimer while using a Stackmat?
I have a Gen 4 Stackmat. I have it so that the Stackmat works with csTimer. I also have inspection going. I have an issue where whenever I start the timer, the timing starts. Also, inspection time starts abruptly and at random times. How do I make it so that inspection starts when I want it to? This is an important challenge that I want to overcome.

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Basic support for WCA account

Screenshot-2018-6-7 csTimer - Professional Rubik's Cube Speedsolving Training Timer.png

Screenshot-2018-6-7 csTimer - Professional Rubik's Cube Speedsolving Training Timer2.png

As shown in the picture, you are able to login with your WCA account now.
When you click on the WCA area, csTimer will redirect to WCA website for your authorization.
After authorization at WCA website, you are able to upload/download data to/from the server of cstimer using your WCA account by clicking "Import from/Export to server (WCA Account)", as shown in the second picture.

Note: All data are stored on the server of csTimer. WCA authorization is only for identification.
Note2: Import/Export functions are NOT automatically executed right now. So you must upload/download your data MANUALLY as conventional import/export functions.
Note3: Although data are saved on the server of csTimer, we will not collect any personal information of your WCA account, include name and WCAID.
Note4: The authorization procedure as well as the import/export procedure might fail due to several issues, e.g. network or server crash. We are trying our best to make it robust.

topppits

YouTube
Visit Channel
That backup update is awesome! Down to only two clicks, very nice!

I have two questions/requests.

1. For blind events we don't need inspection time. Would it be possible to deactivate inspection automatically if the scramble type is 3BLD, 4BLD, 5BLD or mbld?

2. Would it be possible to also store the date of a solve? It would be really awesome for statistics.

Thx for the hard work, easier/automated syncing and those 2 things and cstimer has really EVERYTHING I could wish for.

Last edited:

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
2. Would it be possible to also store the date of a solve? It would be really awesome for statistics.

This. Also very cool would be if you could click on a "best" time and see details of the previous best as well.

Edit to avoid a double post:
When I try to log in I get an error saying that "The redirect uri included is not valid"

Last edited:

mikavo

csTimer iPad bug help
every time I open csTimer on my iPad, i try to adjust the settin gs, i can't, because the settings themselves don't appear (see picture). Is there anyone who can help me / fix this??

btw i'm using safari on a iPad 3

image.png

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
Why is the Cstimer/old3 that only link that allows me to switch sessions with keeping the times from a previous session in that session?
What I mean is for any of the others Cstimer links that I type in (like the new one) I can not switch sessions without the times from a different session shitching over as well, for instance: Lets say I did a 2x2 Ao12 in session 1, but I now want to do a Ao12 on 3x3, so I switch to session 2 for that, but when I switch to session 2 the times from my 2x2 Ao12 on session 1, are also now in session 2, so when I do the Ao12 on 3x3, I have all the times from 2x2 and 3x3 combined to a Ao24.

I have been using the Cstimer/old3, but I have been wondering as to why the above is. Thanks in advance for you help.

mikavo

Doesn't work either

The only reason i could think is that the I pad 3 is an old ipad so safari may not work well on something like cs timer even though its such a small website
Yeah, I might try using chrome, see if that helps the problem...

Yeah, I might try using chrome, see if that helps the problem...
I tried opera browser, because chrome and Firefox didn't work on the iOS version it is running, but still get the same problem. I think it isn't going to work, so does someone have a suggestion of a good timer that works on safari?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cubetastic5

YouTube
Visit Channel
I tried opera browser, because chrome and Firefox didn't work on the iOS version it is running, but still get the same problem. I think it isn't going to work, so does someone have a suggestion of a good timer that works on safari?
Yeah, sure! You can try Cubetastic Web Timer. It has lots of nice features, such as graphs, TNoodle scrambles, and syncing your solves.

Duncan Bannon

Make sure you are using the same Cs timer. If when you click on the URL it has http:// then try it the one without http:// or vis versa (to try the other one, google cs timer and click on the one that you want (the url should be under the link to click on the website))

LightFlame_

The Andromeda Galaxy (Over The Garden Wall)
WCA
2016OCAE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Make sure you are using the same Cs timer. If when you click on the URL it has http:// then try it the one without http:// or vis versa (to try the other one, google cs timer and click on the one that you want (the url should be under the link to click on the website))
Thanks but unfortunately it hasn't worked... I think 700 solves is the maximum solve count for one session. I reached that limit and so it reset.

Sergey

Hi!
Don't found an option for use SiGN notation for big cubes. Any chance to add it in future releases?

Keroma12

WCA
2010MATT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Feature request:
Someone pointed out that it would be good if you could turn on a setting to make the timer beep after a specified amount of time. For example, an hour (or increments of 10 minutes) for multi. (But I also think it would be good to allow the user to specify any number of seconds, as it has other uses like forcing yourself to only use 20 seconds for memo or something.)