• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
I got a knack for Limited Editions, so I got the pink and green GTS 2 M, then I saw a purple one in the back of the boxes, but I can't seem to find anything about them, just a random youtube video with an unboxing, does anyone know if it was ever available?

greenpizza55

WCA
2016HOLM03
I'm a collector and I'm looking for an OP Dayan Zhanchi 3x3.
The problem is I don't know how to tell the difference between a regular plastic, and the rare OP.
Is it like the 2x2s where the screws are black? Is there another way to tell, maybe on the original box that it came in?

Thanks

Last edited:

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I'm a collector and I'm looking for an OP Dayan Zhanchi 3x3.
The problem is I don't know how to tell the difference between a regular plastic, and the rare OP.
Is it like the 2x2s where the screws are black? Is there another way to tell, maybe on the original box that it came in?

Thanks
As far as I know, the main way to tell the difference in Dayan OP and NP is the color of the core. The OP 3x3's have a tan core verses the NP which are not tan (I cannot remember the NP core color off the top of my head, but if I remember correctly it is not tan) The 2x2 like you said have the black screw, which is the main difference, and I believe they have the tan core as well. Once I have the chance to look at my OP 2x2 core I will confirm the color, (that is unless someone else tells you before I do).

Burpy Cuber

New Plastic 2x2 torpedos
what size torpedos do i need to buy in order to put them in the internal edges? or should i get hooked edges from thecubicle.us?

Megaminxer

YouTube
Visit Channel
I use japanese color scheme and would love to change the tiles around but they look pretty glued in there.

I use japanese color scheme and would love to change the tiles around but they look pretty glued in there.
For the rubik's 2x2

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lucarubik

what are the best magnets for a valk 3?
can't be bothered to go trhough all the info out there, if someone was* (oh god my English is still the worst) kind enough to tldr me.
Thanks
*also and since im at it
Are magnets colored plastic cubes legal for BLD competitions?

WCA
2017OSTD02
what are the best magnets for a valk 3?
can't be bothered to go trhough all the info out there, if someone was* (oh god my English is still the worst) kind enough to tldr me.
Thanks
*also and since im at it
Are magnets colored plastic cubes legal for BLD competitions?
4x2 N35 for the valk, and yes, as long as the cube doesn't have a logo on it, stickerless(?) is allowed.

L

lucarubik

yeye stickerless thats what i was talking about
alright dude those are the ones i thought, thats good enough. thanks

Kumato

Hi everybody!

I was just wondering. Do you guys think I should get the MoYu aosu M, or the non-magnetic QiYi Wuque? Money is not a problem, but I would prefer the best quality-price one. Also I love magnetic cubes, but I just wanted to know if the Wuque was better.
I average 1:40-1:50, but with a good cube I would probably drop 5-7 seconds. (I know I should start learning Yau, but I don't like my current cube) Right now I use the QiYi Qiyuan, and I hate it. I don't know if I got a bad one, or is just bad. It also has a pop issue, and the stickers are about to fall off.

Thanks!

PS: Don't mind me on grammatical errors or bad english:D

Hi everybody!

I was just wondering. Do you guys think I should get the MoYu aosu M, or the non-magnetic QiYi Wuque? Money is not a problem, but I would prefer the best quality-price one. Also I love magnetic cubes, but I just wanted to know if the Wuque was better.
I average 1:40-1:50, but with a good cube I would probably drop 5-7 seconds. (I know I should start learning Yau, but I don't like my current cube) Right now I use the QiYi Qiyuan, and I hate it. I don't know if I got a bad one, or is just bad. It also has a pop issue, and the stickers are about to fall off.

Thanks!

PS: Don't mind me on grammatical errors or bad english:D
Tried both. Both are very good.

If
What is the best one in your opinion?
you want a magnetic version, aosu GTS m would be better, because wuque doesn't have magnetic.
Aosu GTS m has pretty good magnets, and is cheaper than most magnetic wuques out there, which are all premium and quite expensive IMO

mikiwow123

Hi,
Once time in the past, I took my skewb and regulate balls in it.
My regulation was so bad and until this moment I dont touch this work.
Can I get help from us, how I can regulate my skewb in the best way?
Thank you for your respond,
Miki

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,
Once time in the past, I took my skewb and regulate balls in it.
My regulation was so bad and until this moment I dont touch this work.
Can I get help from us, how I can regulate my skewb in the best way?
Thank you for your respond,
Miki
I don't understand what you mean, what do you mean by "regulate"?

YouTube
Visit Channel