• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
aren't all BLD UWRs held by all different people?
3bld Jake or Ishaan
4bld Stanley Chapel (?)
5bld Kaijun
6bld you
7bld Roman
8bld Enoch
9bld Graham
mbld Maskow

correct me if I'm wrong though

There's also megaminx and the other "hardcore" blind list. There's overlap if you count those.

Jacck

WCA
2013HUBH01
Hardcore BLD Rankings[CONTAINER]

[TH]Event[/TH][TH]Name[/TH][TH]Time [memo][/TH][TH]Links[/TH][TH]Country[/TH][TR1][TD]Kilominx-Gigaminx relay[/TD][TD] Enoch Gray [/TD][TD] 2:37:58.15 [1:28:30.00] [/TD][TD] video , post [/TD][TD]United States[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]gigaminx[/TD][TD] Enoch Gray [/TD][TD] 1:09:48.42 [36:15.00] [/TD][TD] video , post [/TD][TD]United States[/TD][/TR2][TR1][TD]gigaminx[/TD][TD] Hanns Hub [/TD][TD] 7:35:00.00 [5:03:21.19] [/TD][TD] video , post [/TD][TD]Germany[/TD][/TR1][TR2][TD]square-1 MBLD 10/10[/TD][TD] Mike Hughey [/TD][TD] 1:30:24.54 [54:12.00] [/TD][TD] video , post [/TD][TD]United States[/TD][/TR2]
[/CONTAINER]

Hi Roman,
I just found out that I "DNF"ed the attempt to subtract my Gigaminx exe-time from the total time to find the memo-time. The memo-time was obviously an hour longer and 6:03:21,19 :rolleyes:. I've already corrected my post, could you correct it in the rankings?

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
6BLD UWR :D
I ruined the whole "all nxnBLD UWRs held by different people" thing mentioned by Henri :p

9:17.50[4:00.61]
Graham Siggins, USA
Well done @sigalig. I am happy when I get a sub 10 4x4 BLD solve, let alone a 6x6.:)

On a different note, what headphones do you use? I need to get a new pair of headphones since the ones I have are now "illegal", and ones like yours are what I am looking at getting, but I do not know which brand yours are, or what you would recommend. Thanks.

sigalig

WCA
2016SIGG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well done @sigalig. I am happy when I get a sub 10 4x4 BLD solve, let alone a 6x6.:)

On a different note, what headphones do you use? I need to get a new pair of headphones since the ones I have are now "illegal", and ones like yours are what I am looking at getting, but I do not know which brand yours are, or what you would recommend. Thanks.

Thanks! And I got the earmuffs off of amazon, link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AFOJ3HG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They work pretty well. Though I can still hear when people are speaking at full volume in close proximity, or when my roommate's dog starts barking, etc. :p