• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

QuYi Valk 3 M vs Gans 365 Air SM (Magnetic Edition) (Please Explain Why!)

Which one??

• Valk 3 M

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Gans 365 air SM Magnetic

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters

The Torrent

Which one, i know many people would say valk, but take into account that it is magnetic, i have been told because a separate company put the magnets in the Valk, their bad whereas gans have put more research into theirs.

EDIT: PLEASE SAY WHY PLS

Last edited:

The Torrent

The gans seems to be winning in the poll, which is unusual because people always prefer the valk. Can anyone post a reply why they chose the gans over valk?

The Torrent

@applezfall Ok, thank you.

Btw, where can i read the rules from?? The 'Terms and Rules' page just talks about legal stuff.

EDIT: btw, by saying 'thank you', i am just saying thank you for replying, in no way am i telling others that i have drawn a conclusion others please post below saying which on you like more. If there i another thread similar to this where i can ask this question and get more replies please let me know.

Last edited:
If you are still wondering, I would say GAN. Magnets are the gimmick here, and you should be taking full advantage of the stability they give you, GAN air cubes are superbly fast and smooth, but that tends to make them uncontrollable, so you are getting the speed + the stability there, while the valk is already more stable by default, at least imo.
That depends on your turning style, tho. I tend to like fast, smooth turning, so that's the reason I stick with GAN and the GTS 2 as a backup.

Also, remember that the valk is 55.5 mm against the 56 mm of the GAN, and that does make a difference while solving.