• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

S-0, Designs of the Community (Next Puzzle Announcement!)

What should this new cube be?

• S-0 Quasar

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • S-0 Tempest

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • S-0 Stratus

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • S-0 Air

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sion

We do have a prototype, ABO just needs to print out updated edges to help corner cutting, and I'll get a prototype to update you all. Hoping to get a prototype in my mailbox before the end of the year.

Sion

What happened to the prototype now?

Sent from my MyPhone MY33 using Tapatalk

After that solve, I shared my suggestions with Andrew and shown a few friends, then put it away in my memory box.

Just a little update, andrew and I are putting the project on hold for this week because of winter vacation ad stuff. We will start after winter vacation.

Ikki

After that solve, I shared my suggestions with Andrew and shown a few friends, then put it away in my memory box.

Just a little update, andrew and I are putting the project on hold for this week because of winter vacation ad stuff. We will start after winter vacation.
Oooooh, ok!

Sent from my MyPhone MY33 using Tapatalk

Abo

Break was nice and all, but things are gonna likely be slow for the next few weeks too, sorry to say.

The reason is that I am a dedicated member to my high schools FRC (first robotics) team, and the build season starts this Saturday, and lasts 6 weeks. Between that and the end of the semester for my high school, I am unsure of my free time for the project.

There needs to be some changes to the centers and spring wells mainly before seeing other areas to improve, perhaps the design will take a valk approach to the springs, the cube is smaller in dimensions, which affects room for springs, and the initial inner track diameter is also a little bigger than ideal most likely but would take a ton of time to redo all of, so that is a last resort if things can't work otherwise, but would drastically change the way stuff feels and works, so I don't really want to go back for all of the work, but can if needed.

Happy new year everyone, I'll have resurfaced to humanity in about 6 weeks. :)