• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Force Cubes: MF5s 5x5, MF4s 4x4, MF2s 2x2, Qiyi QiCheng Skewb, Qiyi Warrior W

Salamander

MF5s - $13
Available colors:
-White
-Red
-Yellow

MF4s - $10
Available colors:
-White
-Red
-Yellow
-Blue

MF2s - $6
Available colors:
-White
-Red
-Yellow
-Blue

Qiyi QiCheng Skewb - $9
Available colors:
-White
-Red
-Yellow
-Blue

Qiyi Warrior W - $5
Available colors:
-White
-Red
-Yellow
-Blue

Note: This doesn't include shipping. Shipping is $2 for USA.
Reply if interested. :)

Salamander

Oh geez sorry for the delayed response... I'm actually going to make a bunch of ebay listings for most of my cubes soon. Prices will be greatly discounted. I'll put all the links in a new post.

Also, for the stickers for the warrior W, I made a sticker template, and I'd be glad to send it to you. You can give that to Cameron at SCS and he'll cut them for you.

OJ Cubing

WCA
2016WHEA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh geez sorry for the delayed response... I'm actually going to make a bunch of ebay listings for most of my cubes soon. Prices will be greatly discounted. I'll put all the links in a new post.

Also, for the stickers for the warrior W, I made a sticker template, and I'd be glad to send it to you. You can give that to Cameron at SCS and he'll cut them for you.

I ended up using Cubicle standard 56mm Stickers in the end, but I had to cut the corners of the centres. Thanks for the offer though :)