• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How quickly can you improve?

allanboss131

I am trying to get sub 15 in 2 months from averaging 22 is it possible? Note that I am switching to roux and previously averaged 14 with cfop. I wanna hear your guys' stories in how fast you improved and what you did. Currently after 2 weeks I have learned 4 sets of cmll and need to learn 18 more algs.

sqAree

WCA
2015JAEH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I got down from 21 to 17 in 2 months with CFOP as my main method.
Didn't do anything specific, just an ao50 every day or something like that.
I heard that with Roux it's easier to progress in the beginning, so you may have chances to improve by more than 4 seconds in 2 months (so I'd say 15 is still pretty hard).

efattah

22 to 15 in 2 months is hard. In my opinion you will need to practice for at least 3 hours per day and this would be mostly unpleasant drills.

allanboss131

22 to 15 in 2 months is hard. In my opinion you will need to practice for at least 3 hours per day and this would be mostly unpleasant drills.
Honestly I don't care what it is. I am gonna learn full cmll soon and drill that. I just don't wanna spend 3 hours....

spiderdud3

Yeah as funny as it is in the 2 months ive been cubing I managed to get my lbl + Oll + PLL down to sub 30