• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] YuXin 3x3

What do you think about this puzzle?

• Total voters

SuperZecton

I bought the yuxin 3x3 2 months ago,when i first got it,it turned wondefully but after 500 solves felt really really sluggish. After lubing, it felt slimey and cant even corner cut half a cubie. But now after working it in, it turns really well, corner cuts 45 and has a really nice feelings.
It has a pretty reasonable price too so definitely get this cube if you need a speedcube but its not better than other speedcubes likes gans or aolong

Eduard Khil

Did any of you get washers pre installed?(I didn't)

Mine also doesn't have washers. It doesn't make that much of a difference.

The Review:
Feel: A less bubbly aolong
Speed: Slightly on the slower side, however it helps with control and executing algs at full speed
Pops: A lot, especially if you came from a higher-end moyu/fangshi cube, so this is perfect to train turning accuracy
Corner Twists: Some
Conclusion: Nice option for beginners however there are better beginner cubes out there on the market. Also good for more advanced cubers to train their turning accuracy, lookahead, and control.

Ahmed Naim

Purchased from EBay , arrived 8 June 2016,
My main , replaced the springs with maru soft springs and it's amazing,check out my first impressions here

Confucius

I love this cube. It was pretty fast out of the box. After about twenty solves it started to slow down, but once I lubed it, it became really fast. This is my current main and it only cost $9. I would strongly reccomend this cube.