• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
does this mean you'll have fmc at your comp this summer? cuz it would be cool to compete in even though i avg like ~40ish moves. What events do you plan on anyway?
Oh man Idk about FMC! tbh I haven't done it OR watched it. But I'm thinking of having easy events. Also, I'm looking at events that people around st louis are good at, so the comp can be really competitive

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
I have done a pyraminx in the past, but I do not own one. It is on my list of puzzles to get.

I mainly do 3x3x3 at the moment.
Welcome to the forums Tim! I live in OP as well. I am holding one this spring in town so it should be a very close drive:)

gateway cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh man Idk about FMC! tbh I haven't done it OR watched it. But I'm thinking of having easy events. Also, I'm looking at events that people around st louis are good at, so the comp can be really competitive
well according to the state rankings and people i've met the best events go somewhat like this...
2x2
skewb
3x3
pyra
and then all the other events

gateway cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Nope. I guess it's so long off I didn't think about that
If I were you i'd get everything in place as soon as you can even if it's in august. it will make it much more successful because you'll have plenty of time to adjust to make it absolutely perfect.
P.S. my prefered events (probably identical to yours)
2x2
3x3
skewb
pyra
FMC (but only like one attempt)
(kilo) unofficial

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If I were you i'd get everything in place as soon as you can even if it's in august. it will make it much more successful because you'll have plenty of time to adjust to make it absolutely perfect.
P.S. my prefered events (probably identical to yours)
2x2
3x3
skewb
pyra
FMC (but only like one attempt)
(kilo) unofficial

One of these is not like the others.

And ew. Pyra.

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
I messaged concord church on Facebook and they said that they could accommodate for it!!!! I need to contact a delegate as soon as possible because the event request needs alot of details