• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

.io games

CubingGenius

Who plays .io games? I haven't been playing much recently because I've been practicing speedsolving.

Umm Roux?

Splix.io., diep.io. and occasionally the original agar.io

I play them on mobile and I somehow became a god at splix.io., getting top three on leaderboards if I feel like it

CubingGenius

Splix.io., diep.io. and occasionally the original agar.io

I play them on mobile and I somehow became a god at splix.io., getting top three on leaderboards if I feel like it

I used to play Splix.io quite a bit, but not that much at the moment. My favourite game is Slither.io, but now I normally can't even get to 30K without the computer crashing. Infact, all my Slither.io games I got over 100K I lost by my computer crashing. :(

This also happened on Diep.io, I was at 889K on 2 team mode and my computer crashed. :(

I'm not as good at Agar.io, I keep getting eaten by everyone bigger than me. My best rank was #5 with about 1700.

Umm Roux?

I used to play Splix.io quite a bit, but not that much at the moment. My favourite game is Slither.io, but now I normally can't even get to 30K without the computer crashing. Infact, all my Slither.io games I got over 100K I lost by my computer crashing. :(

This also happened on Diep.io, I was at 889K on 2 team mode and my computer crashed. :(

I'm not as good at Agar.io, I keep getting eaten by everyone bigger than me. My best rank was #5 with about 1700.
889k on diep! Unfortunate crash though. How long did 889k take?

CubingGenius

889k on diep! Unfortunate crash though. How long did 889k take?

I meant to play just a quick game, but I think it was a bit over 2 hours when it crashed. I was really hoping I could get to one million. My tank was a penta shot.

The crash wasn't that unfortunate. I was actually surprised it didn't crash earlier. We got this update on our computer and now the computer crashes much more frequently. So I can't even get to 30K on slither.io when I used to get 45K+ three games in a row. :(

Umm Roux?

I meant to play just a quick game, but I think it was a bit over 2 hours when it crashed. I was really hoping I could get to one million. My tank was a penta shot.

The crash wasn't that unfortunate. I was actually surprised it didn't crash earlier. We got this update on our computer and now the computer crashes much more frequently. So I can't even get to 30K on slither.io when I used to get 45K+ three games in a row. :(
At least in diep.io, you can play domination or even go extremely deep into the opponent's territory after a while. Diep.io. has non-farming modes to try out that makes it very hard to live long. FFA is never a safe place which means that you can play within comp-crashing time spans. Also, is there anyway to help your computer? It would be awesome to see you go past 1million. I play on iPad so the main problem for me is easy input errors instead of crashes.

CubingGenius

At least in diep.io, you can play domination or even go extremely deep into the opponent's territory after a while. Diep.io. has non-farming modes to try out that makes it very hard to live long. FFA is never a safe place which means that you can play within comp-crashing time spans. Also, is there anyway to help your computer? It would be awesome to see you go past 1million. I play on iPad so the main problem for me is easy input errors instead of crashes.

At the start (I was blue) the red team was in control. I quickly got to level 45 and started rapidly eliminating them all and reached about 500K quite quickly, but after that my team had taken control and there were very few reds left. So I kind of hit a brick wall after that.

I don't really want to try to get to 1 million at the moment, I'd prefer to focus more on my cubing.

What is your high score?

Umm Roux?

At the start (I was blue) the red team was in control. I quickly got to level 45 and started rapidly eliminating them all and reached about 500K quite quickly, but after that my team had taken control and there were very few reds left. So I kind of hit a brick wall after that.

I don't really want to try to get to 1 million at the moment, I'd prefer to focus more on my cubing.

What is your high score?
I went try-hard once on splix.io and got a bit more than 35k. I was right beside the corner so I was building towards there. I got around 16 kills. There was a point where I was competing for first and then the first place person had people stealing their land. People started stealing my land but I found them and removed them. It took 35 min.

CubingGenius

I went try-hard once on splix.io and got a bit more than 35k. I was right beside the corner so I was building towards there. I got around 16 kills. There was a point where I was competing for first and then the first place person had people stealing their land. People started stealing my land but I found them and removed them. It took 35 min.

I once got 44K. I took over adjacent corners and the land inbetween them. Then two players were stealing my area and I was trapped between them, so I had to make a very short and quick line to get across. One of the players was also trying to catch me out while I was making this line, so it was a bit stressful. They ended up losing but they stole half the area, which I never managed to get back.