• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

There's no rubik's products on thecubicle.us!

ReubenAaron

I was searching for the Rubik's brand clock on the cubicle and found out they didn't have it. the I was wandering what Rubik's products they had on the cubicle, so I searched by product and I found that Rubik's wasn't there! Furthermore I searched the word 'rubik' in the search bar and not a single product came up!

THIS IS AN ABOMINATION OF RUBIK HIMSELF! one of the best cubing stores on the marked does not sell Rubik's products!

RubCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
TheCubicle is meant for speedcubing, they did not say anything about Rubik's cubes. Since the Rubik's cube is not really a speedcube, it shouldn't really be on thecubicle.

Reactions: Dom

RubCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
TheCubicle is meant for speedcubing, they did not say anything about Rubik's cubes. Since the Rubik's cube is not really a speedcube, it shouldn't really be on thecubicle.
Also, it would be useless because the cubicle would barely make any money from rubik's products because rubik's has horribly quality puzzles

Umm Roux?

Also, it would be useless because the cubicle would barely make any money from rubik's products because rubik's has horribly quality puzzles
It's appealing for the non- cubers as they are the supposedly original "rubik's" cube.

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
Also, horribly overpriced.
Maybe Rubik's partnership (or what looks like a partnership) with Gan will make something worth stocking.
I'm genuinely optimistic that this will be the case. Gans quality plus Rubik's money are ingredients for an excellent cube. Perhaps Gans will involve them in their magnetic venture (per Faz prototype) - imho the main reason for Rubik's trying to break in to SPEEDcube manufacture will be trying to get the WR broken with a Rubik's brand cube.

If you watch Faz New Year video he says he's going to be getting involved with the business side and direction at Gans this year... we wait with baited breath!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
I'm genuinely optimistic that this will be the case. Gans quality plus Rubik's money are ingredients for an excellent cube. Perhaps Gans will involve them in their magnetic venture (per Faz prototype) - In my opinion, the main reason for Rubik's trying to break in to SPEEDcube manufacturing will be trying to get the WR broken with a Rubik's brand cube.

If you watch Faz's New Year video he says he's going to be getting involved with the business side and direction at Gans this year... We wait with bated breath!!!
If the magnetic Air is branded under the collaboration and they follow QiYi's lead, we might just see the most people's names in a speedcube name yet: Rubik's and Gans 356 Air Feliks

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
If the magnetic Air is branded under the collaboration and they follow QiYi's lead, we might just see the most people's names in a speedcube name yet: Rubik's and Gans 356 Air Feliks

I'm not sure that they'd let Rubik's in on an existing product/project, but could well be wrong. I wouldn't, however, expect Rubik's to develop a NON magnetic cube - the last 2 WRs were both done on magnetic cubes. Regardless of whether this is pure coincidence, if (as I assume they do) they want the WR back (hence taking a massive shortcut by talking to the developer of the current WR single and average (I think) speedcube, rather than doing the work themselves), they'd be daft not to develop a magnetic cube.

In which case, you left out the M designation...

Rubik's and Gans 356 Air Feliks M!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk