• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One-Answer 2x2x2 Question Thread

turtwig

I'm not the best at recognition. Usually I have to do an AUF to recognize. Anyone know how I can avoid that?

Have more than one way of recognizing so that in some stickers are not/less visible because of the angle you can look at other ones. It'll mostly just come from practicing a lot.

Kristof R

Hy everyone!
I'd like to ask for a PBL for the following case. No matter how many Ortega guides I check, I can't seem to find one. I guess it's a recognition problem.IMG_20170102_194709.jpg
Thanks in advance!

Luminosus

I have 2 algorithms that I think don't exist yet. Can anyone confirm this?
Algorithms:
  • R U R' U' R U2 R U' R2
  • R' F R' B2 R F' R

Last edited:

Masonb4532

What's a good avg for wca I started about 2 weeks ago and I'm avging about 14.5 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What's a good avg for wca I started about 2 weeks ago and I'm avging about 14.5 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to a competition as soon as you get the opportunity, no matter what you average. People at competitions don't care what you average; everyone's just there to have a good time. Really, the only person you're ever competing against is yourself. Competitions are mainly about the awesome social experience. :)

I am not into seriously solving the 2x2, although I'll probably start soon. I use basically CFOP 3x3 algs, but I'm looking for a solution to a PLL problem I keep getting where two diagonally opposite corners are oriented and permuted, but the other two are oriented but not permuted and need to be flipped. My current solution is to do two J-perms, but that always drops me 4 seconds or so, due to the quality of my cube. Thanks!