• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

S-0, Designs of the Community (Next Puzzle Announcement!)

What should this new cube be?

• S-0 Quasar

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • S-0 Tempest

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • S-0 Stratus

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • S-0 Air

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
the big sail is gr8 for feet

I respectfully disagree. Out of the box the Big Sail is far too fast for feet, and it's nearly impossible to get the layers to align. Removing the stock lube with sandpaper or a file helps, but for me that still wasn't enough to make it better than my broken-in and lubed Rubik's brand for feet.

Abo

I respectfully disagree. Out of the box the Big Sail is far too fast for feet, and it's nearly impossible to get the layers to align. Removing the stock lube with sandpaper or a file helps, but for me that still wasn't enough to make it better than my broken-in and lubed Rubik's brand for feet.
As someone who has size 12 shoes, I simply can't do a foot solve with a normal sized cube, slowing mine down was a matter of over lubing with weight 3, rather than with actual heavy lube, but if yours works for you then that's what matters

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
As someone who has size 12 shoes, I simply can't do a foot solve with a normal sized cube, slowing mine down was a matter of over lubing with weight 3, rather than with actual heavy lube, but if yours works for you then that's what matters

True, what works for you is what matters, but it's not all foot size. I wear 13EEEE.

wir3sandfir3s

Just wanted to update,

Within the following week, we will print the third prototype of the s-0 tempest. With a fixed corner base, we hope it will be the best design update yet, then we will send things to Qiyi to decide the fate of the puzzle.
Hopefully it has a good fate!

Sion

We might want to move this to hardware. Abo might send me a 3d printed copy before the end of the year.

Cubified

WCA
2016SCHK01
Ok, so is this cube just talking or is it going to be released because last time asked you said that it would be released in fall 2016 and here we are but no progression. Not trying to be rude but i was really hyped and i dont know if that was for nothing

Sion

We are trying to push release for march. I just need to talk to my team to speed things up a bit, Schoolwork and such is constraining our schedule