• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ThePuzzleStore.uk Top speed cubes and twisty puzzles, with fast shipping within Europe

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Good to see a UK based cube website with decent prices and a good variety of stock, wish I found out about you sooner. Just ordered the new Thunderclap V2, got shipped from USA a few days ago. But I could've saved money and got it sooner if I got it from your site, now I have to wait like 3 weeks for it, aargh :(

Will definitely consider getting something from you next time I get something, plus I think I bought something from you on eBay before as well.

Rubix Cubix

WCA
2016GLOZ01
Good to see a UK based cube website with decent prices and a good variety of stock, wish I found out about you sooner. Just ordered the new Thunderclap V2, got shipped from USA a few days ago. But I could've saved money and got it sooner if I got it from your site, now I have to wait like 3 weeks for it, aargh :(

Will definitely consider getting something from you next time I get something, plus I think I bought something from you on eBay before as well.

martywolfman

Thanks, and oh well, maybe next time :)

Yes, I sell on ebay too, but the prices are a little higher due to ebay fees.

martywolfman

Hey guys, a huge amount of new stock arrived this week. As well as restocking a few tghings thatw ere out of stock (all QiYI square-1's, and Moyu 13x13 are back in stock for example) Lots of new items have been added:

YJ Guanlong square-1
Moyu Aofu GT
White Ayi cuboids
Cube4You 3x3x6
Various puzzles from the DaYan Gem range
Case Cube
UFO
4x4 Hexagonal Dipyramid
Face turning octahedron
Face turning Jewel
3x3 Mask Cube
4x4 Mask Cube
Caneball
Curvy Copter III
Crazy 4x4 vII
Crazy 4x4 vIII
Yuxin 4x4 kylin white
Yuxin 6x6 Kylin stickerless

Please take a look! :)

martywolfman

Hey guys - The new Gans 356 Air cube is now available for pre-order on the store:

http://thepuzzlestore.uk/gan356-air-master-edition/

thumb__21561.1470505806.1280.1280.jpg

martywolfman

Some of them were out of stock with the supplier when I tried to get them - I didn't want to order just white ones, for obvious reasons. I'll hopefully get them in the next shipment.

martywolfman

Hi guys,

A big new intake of stock this week, and a bunch of new items on the store.

As well as restocking a lot of things, including the Gans air, and shengshou kilominx which unfortunately both sold out before I could get the new stock in, here's what's been added to the store this week:

Qiyi Galaxy'Luxurious Suit' kit
Witeden mixup, mixup plus and wormhole cubes
KungFu 2x2 Yuehun
KungFu 3x3 QingHong
KungFu 4x4 CangFeng
Verypuzzle clover cube
Verypuzzle lovebirds
Shengshou 2x2 Pyramorphix
Shengshou Master Kilominx
DaYan BaGua
QiYi 68mm Sail / Qihang
Gand 356s V2 Lite edition
Yuxin 2x2 white kylin

Please take a look - you can sort the puzzle by newest, to see all the latest puzzles that have been added.

All problems with my uploading are fixed and I can consistently upload now. I sent you some messages in pms.