• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How do you search for forums

Vaya inks

I dont wanna repeat forms that are already made manily because its in the rules not to . So how do i search through thr forms for something specific i want like "Turing styles of different cubers"
So that something related comes up

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I dont wanna repeat forms that are already made manily because its in the rules not to . So how do i search through thr forms for something specific i want like "Turing styles of different cubers"
So that something related comes up

Using the search function, enter in the important words of your query. They don't necessarily need to form a coherent thought, although make sure you spell everything correctly. For example, you could search, "different turning styles." "Cubers" would probably not be necessary, considering the other words get the point across and "cubers" is such a common word across these forums.

Vaya inks

Using the search function, enter in the important words of your query. They don't necessarily need to form a coherent thought, although make sure you spell everything correctly. For example, you could search, "different turning styles." "Cubers" would probably not be necessary, considering the other words get the point across and "cubers" is such a common word across these forums.
I word it to much where is the search function baiscly