• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Non-Cubers say the darndest things!

WLCuber

Last week some kid said csTimer was a "cheat app" while I was trying as hard as I could to not ROFL

WLCuber

Not really a darndest thing, but one of my friends can solve the cube up to LL, then he says he forgot the algs :D

EntireTV

Am I the only one whose parents are never up to date on what I average? One time somebody asked how fast I could solve it-they'd said 35 when I averaged about 21 seconds at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm Roux?

I was scrambling and two little kids were watching. I usually scramble at a higher tps than when I'm solving so the kids were like, "Your fingers are crazy fast". I look up to see who was my worshipper and then he said, " He's not even looking at it."... I still can't do BLD.