• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Chat! (for iPhone/iPod touch users)

N1ck

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that for all iPhone/iPod touch users that use the great chat app called Palringo I have created a group called "speed cubing" for anyone that would like to talk about cubes! Join up if you are interested, you can talk to anyone in the group at any time and any place! :)

N1ck

I'll see if I can download it.... Are any people on most of the time?

Well, it just started, so it's up to the people on this blog to get it rollin' with a lot of members. Since it just started up yesterday there are few members. Hopefully we can change that! Please spread the word of the group if you can.

N1ck

This a forum, not a blog.

Well, since everyone here shares the same passion for cubing, I thought that maybe this would be the appropriate place to share that an effort is being made to make a group for people like us to chat about cubing. Is that so wrong, blog or not?

HelpCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, since everyone here shares the same passion for cubing, I thought that maybe this would be the appropriate place to share that an effort is being made to make a group for people like us to chat about cubing. Is that so wrong, blog or not?

He was simply correcting you because you called this a site a blog.