• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Toronto Open, Spring 2011

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
we're going to need to try sq1 team bld again, but with some more planning on what the other knows.
Yeah, I haven't practiced square-1 since the last time it was an event here. I need to relearn some EPs. :p

And boo no 4x4x4 :p.
The Toronto comps here usually go back and forth between being side-event centered and being big-cubes centered. This is a side-event centered competition since the one we just had had 4x4 and 5x5 but not sq-1 and megaminx.

Last edited:

Dave Campbell

WCA
2005CAMP01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Toronto comps here usually go back and forth between being side-event centered and being big-cubes centered. This is a side-event centered competition since the one we just had had 4x4 and 5x5 but not sq-1 and megaminx.

This really doesn't sound correct to me. I don't know if it is your wording, or if you are having temporary memory loss. The only comp we didn't have 4x4 and 5x5 was at last year's TOSp. We are repeating that this year.

The comp in June will be CubeCentric, and include 4x4-7x7.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
This really doesn't sound correct to me. I don't know if it is your wording, or if you are having temporary memory loss. The only comp we didn't have 4x4 and 5x5 was at last year's TOSp. We are repeating that this year.

The comp in June will be CubeCentric, and include 4x4-7x7.
Err, wording. I meant that after a competition with a bunch of side-events, the following one tends to not have have many side-events, and vice versa.