• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Vincents

WCA
2006SHEU01

Vincents

WCA
2006SHEU01
Interesting, should you have been more or less "famous" with a result of 0.95 sec?

My guess is less. Part of the people must have been looking it up only due to WTF factor of a 3 way tie. At 0.95 s (which may or may not be possible on a Stackmat, by the way), it would've just been "EHH, another stupid 2x2 solve".

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
My guess is less. Part of the people must have been looking it up only due to WTF factor of a 3 way tie. At 0.95 s (which may or may not be possible on a Stackmat, by the way), it would've just been "EHH, another stupid 2x2 solve".

What was the scramble for that?

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Aron, who is probably capable of breaking the WR in MultiBLD, is officially last in the world in Multi. I find this funny. I only saw this because I saw that I am last in North America and 5th to last in the world in Multi. Gotta love the funny point system.

Zane_C

Premium Member
WCA
2010CARN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Aron, who is probably capable of breaking the WR in MultiBLD, is officially last in the world in Multi. I find this funny. I only saw this because I saw that I am last in North America and 5th to last in the world in Multi. Gotta love the funny point system.

I too find that very funny, and I'm pretty sure he does too. :p

anders

WCA
2003LARS01

I am officially last in two events (6x6x6 and 7x7x7 singles). Anyone beats that? :p

Rune

Premium Member
WCA
2003WESS01
Which thread has the most answers per unit of time at the best chosen time point? (The number of answers >9).

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
No need for all caps and multiple punctuation marks... this isn't a huge shock. Anyway, DNS results generally happen when someone is allowed to do a solve, but decides not to. It's in the WCA regulations, which you should read sometime. They happen more often in BLD but they can occur in normal solves too, for instance if someone gets two DNFs in an average and decides it's not worth it to continue.