• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:

PEZenfuego

When i make a r-Turn, how can i make this on the 4x4?

For solving a 4x4 in 3x3 state (as in edges paired and centers solved) you turn the 3 layers from R over...so everything but L.

All r really is is an L' x'...

so instead of a 2 layer turn, it's a 3 layer turn

HowSuneIsNow

WCA
2009DAVI03
so I just got my first 7x7 and after a couple days one of the inner corner pieces broke. what is the best way to get replacement parts?

thanks

Zubon

yes, but I would buy off of popbuying though to be sure

I have large hands, like very large and my cubes feel too small for my hands (especially eastsheen 5 :fp) I wanted to know if there are any good larger cubes(3x3 and 2x2 mostly and if you could include some links in your post, it would be most appreciated.

If you are looking for a larger 2x2, the genuine Rubik's 2x2 sold in Japan made by megahouse is 57mm. That is the same size as a 3x3. Too bad the color scheme is Japanese and it turns very bad and locks up a lot.

Faz

Former Clock NR Holder
WCA
2009ZEMD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What is a deep/wide sune? Are they the same thing?

I think so.

Has anyone executed an A perm under 0.75 seconds before?

I got 0.81 when I was really obsessed with getting fast at A and U perms.
But that's not what you were looking for. I don't even know if that's possible.

I was wondering because I've gotten 0.75 3 times now and I can't seem to beat it :p

.78 :/

nlCuber22

WCA
2010CRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I think so.

I was wondering because I've gotten 0.75 3 times now and I can't seem to beat it :p

I just got 0.73 but I'm debating whether or not I stopped the timer a bit early...I'll try again. By the way, what's everyone here's fastest U and H perms? (Me- H = 0.97, Ua = 0.80 Ub = 0.82

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I think so.

I just got 0.73 but I'm debating whether or not I stopped the timer a bit early...I'll try again. By the way, what's everyone here's fastest U and H perms? (Me- H = 0.97, Ua = 0.80 Ub = 0.82

Ah yeah, I'm never sure if I start and stop at the "right time". I've tried timing how fast I can execute the A perm (ccw) starting and stopping without the cube in my hands (like how you would normally start and stop in a competition). The best I've gotten so far, after a couple of tries, is 1.30.

EDIT: No wait, that's not quite "properly". I started with the LL face on F :S...

EDIT 2: Ok my best at executing the A ccw perm from every angle properly (with LL on U) is sub 1.5, except for when I need to swap the UFL with UFR with UBL. I can't seem to get sub-2 from that angle :p.

EDIT 3: I just got 1.81 from that angle :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.