• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hi!

What method do you use?

• ZZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZZ-CT

• Hexagonal/Triangular/Rectangular Francisco

• Petrus

• Other

• Total voters
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! This is just my introduction to this website I guess. I average 23 seconds with Roux with a pb of 15.57. My hobbies are reading, conlanging(making constructed languages), piano, and occasionally animating. I quite enjoy math(s) aswell, especially the number Tau.

Etotheipi

Hello! This is just my introduction to this website I guess. I average 23 seconds with Roux with a pb of 15.57. My hobbies are reading, conlanging(making constructed languages), piano, and occasionally animating. I quite enjoy math(s) aswell, especially the number Tau.
Hi! I use roux too. Immolated Marmoset uses roux and is also a conlanger. you should talk to him