• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ZBLL trainer

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
In the selection page, would it be possible to have an option or something so it shows three sides instead of two? Because I recognize many of my ZBLLs by looking at three so it takes a little while to figure out which case is which while I'm selecting them.
Great timer though, very helpful!!
Or just a top view like it is on algdb. That would come in handy

Duncan Bannon

Thanks for the help, but I would like the scrambles. I had previously found that website. Please let know if you find another one! Thanks.

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Added statistics calc
(session average only removes one best and one words solve, just like in ao5 and ao12, IDK the full rules set)
I4Ymd3Fz7rA.jpg

@Egide @Anthony

Hazel

Premium Member
I had a lil idea for an addition to this trainer, you can add it if you like: so if you're doing a case on the timer and you mess it up when timing it or forget it all together, I think it would be helpful for there to be a little box or something you could tick after you stop the timer, and it would mark that case or something so you know you need to work on it more. Even better, there could be a list of those marked cases that you need to work on the most (i.e. you've ticked the box many times for that case).

Pyjam

Premium Member
What I would like, but I suppose it would require a lot of work, is the possibility to save many lists of cases.
Because sometimes I want to work on a specific set of cases, and later on some other cases, then I want to work back on the first set, then a 3rd set, then back to the 2nd set, and so on.

Anyway, as it is, it's an awesome tool.

Juqe

Hey, i'm pretty new to this thread.

I think that this Trainer is very well made, but it is "just" for ZBLL ( and PLL ). I don't know much about programming ( so I don't know if that is even possible or worth the effort ) but how about adding a feature where people can add their own sets of algorithms, that they want to learn/practice ( they set up how the cube should be scrambled, create fitting pictures of it , etc.).
I guess that would be really helpful because everyone can create what needed - even people that use other, unpopular subsets or methods ?

I hope you like the idea too,
Greetings!

Hawmario

Hello,

This trainer is an awesome tool!
I've noticed something though, some cases (L cases LFFB C/O, CxO, O/A, OxC, OxO, and maybe more) aren't oriented the same way as the other cases of the set.

upload_2018-1-17_18-26-45.png

Apart from that, that's an awesome job.

PianoCube

Two of the H sets (named BBFF and FBFB in the trainer) are only supposed to have 8 cases instead of 12, so there are some duplicates.

For example these 2-gen H cases are the same (I haven't looked through the other set):

O/C = CxO
C/A = A/O
A/C = O/A
C/O = OxC

I would also love to be able to see the illustrations from top (like AlgDb.net) instead of the side, as it would make recognition much easier.

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
I would also love to be able to see the illustrations from top (like AlgDb.net) instead of the side, as it would make recognition much easier.
+1

another thing i would like to see is that i could practise cases and put them directly into another of my 'sessions'. that way i could have a session for hard cases, one for easy cases and so on. would be nice then if i could choose whether the case should stay in the current session or not.

Last edited:

PapaSmurf

WCA
2016TUDO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've used your trainer for a while now, but since today, I've had this warning message with firefox: An error occurred during a connection to bestsiteever.ru. The OCSP response does not include a status for the certificate being verified. Error code: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_OCSP_RESPONSE_FOR_CERT_MISSING

If there's a way for you to fix it, that would be great. Otherwise I'm gonna have to resort to something else.