• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Questionable results?

MCuber

WCA
2017HUMM01
I recently looked over Jung Hwan Lee's Results, because of his AsR in pyraminx. I didn't want to post this because I didn't want to create some controversy, and didn't know if I'd be in the wrong. However, I didn't realize that it got revoked.

5.12 single, 8.87 Average for 3x3. Pretty normal, right?
But, if you look at the competition he went to where he got the 5.12, nobody else got close, and last competition he went to he got no sub-10's.

2x2 seems normal as well, a 1.03 single with a 3.86 average.
However, in the same competition, nobody else got close to sub-1 on that scramble, and he averaged around 6.

I don't know, this is just my research. I know I'm probably wrong, but I just found this a little suspicious.

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I recently looked over Jung Hwan Lee's Results, because of his AsR in pyraminx. I didn't want to post this because I didn't want to create some controversy, and didn't know if I'd be in the wrong. However, I didn't realize that it got revoked.

5.12 single, 8.87 Average for 3x3. Pretty normal, right?
But, if you look at the competition he went to where he got the 5.12, nobody else got close, and last competition he went to he got no sub-10's.

2x2 seems normal as well, a 1.03 single with a 3.86 average.
However, in the same competition, nobody else got close to sub-1 on that scramble, and he averaged around 6.

I don't know, this is just my research. I know I'm probably wrong, but I just found this a little suspicious.
You might be on to something. I can be pretty easy to stop the timer with your wrists.