• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lingao Clock Pins

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been having an issue with the pins of my clock where the pins will get pushed in without me touching them. I know that I can fix this with magnets, but is there an alternate way to fix this temporarily? I want to magnetize it eventually, but I just need a quick-fix for now.

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been having an issue with the pins of my clock where the pins will get pushed in without me touching them. I know that I can fix this with magnets, but is there an alternate way to fix this temporarily? I want to magnetize it eventually, but I just need a quick-fix for now.
Could you put hot glue or something to make the pins move slower?

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
I had the same issue a while back and what I did to fix it is to give the pins a very slight bend, so that way they will stay put without moving on there own. It is not nearly as good as magnets, but it should work for a little while like you are looking for.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Could you put hot glue or something to make the pins move slower?
I would do that, but I don't have any hot glue. :/

I had the same issue a while back and what I did to fix it is to give the pins a very slight bend, so that way they will stay put without moving on there own. It is not nearly as good as magnets, but it should work for a little while like you are looking for.
I'll try this out tomorrow, I hope it helps me.

Thanks for the help, guys!